CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008

haha, i have just change my whole blog again lol
btw, so long never blog liao, busy with my hw and ss test

lets talk abt what happen in student council this week,
this week the results of the nominees of the 35th student council exco came out
tere are 11 nominees, dunt ask me to name all of them, dunt plan to reveal them
go my student council blog and chk out

sec 2 performance appraisal interview is coming up, must wake up early to go to skool -.-

this week also do the mass testing for life science
3E was extrememly horrible, super chaotic
4B was very cooperative, unlike 3E
i still can remember the first day of taking 3E blood pressure was very high
alot of ppl got hypertension

yesterday friday got life science meeting and my team and my coach collate the results
we find out tat averagely the blood pressure drop
tats a good news, means tat our research works
celery do helps in reducing blood pressure woopee

for my studies, there are nothing much intereting
just study for ss test and do homework
i tink i screw up in my ss test
theres a question i thought was comparison sources
when i ask mrs tan, she told me was comparison in reliability
noooooooooooooooooooo
then last question i thought was utility, but is reliability
noooooooooooo
hope i can score high, hope there is a miracle :P

i took some pics of the mass test, i will post them at a lter dates.

tata

0 comments: